Being small but thinking big has great advantages when dealing with storing your valuable non-ferrous metals, steel products and ferro-alloys. Our warehouses are approved by the standards of the London Metal Exchange (LME) and the Minor Metals Trade Association (MMTA).
We will be able to store anything you want, but being a family business means that we have brief and transparent procedures and visual contact with all of our warehouses.
- Our covered storage capacity is 36.000 m² with another 40.000 m² in open air
- Our warehouse receipts, warrants and releases are internationally accepted by major banks and insurance companies to facilitate financing and the insurance of stock
- All our warehouses are approved and certified by the London Metal Exchange (LME) and the Minor Metals Trade Association (MMTA)
- We are fully equipped for stuffing, stripping, cutting, (re)packing and palletizing of various metals.
- We are sworn weighers and issue official weight certificates and packing lists
- Our scales have a capacity of 6 tonnes and our weigh-bridge has a capacity of 100 tonnes
- Inventories are regularly checked and updates can be provided at any time
- All our premises are protected electronically as well as by surveillance